¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




PRINCESS TOES
Cute little girl. Beauty in satin
Tiny toes breathe upon my eye
Although she knows there are ten
Nobody can't get in paradise.

Naked showing them off
And I mesmerized by her glorious feet flashing
Their gestures made my heart flutters and dancing.

Stretch your candy-painted toes again and again
I’m still here
Whispering humming voices
It’s the face that I long to have near.

For extraordinary moments, I've explored your flowing fields
Yet, I thought pain was a dream
My precious princess with polished toenails gentle disappears.



Aron Gia - January 2008


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles