¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!



LOOK MYSELF


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At the seashore there is a purity and sweetness in all this. I just lay there in the overgrown field listening to your rich mix of melody. I feel intoxicating, pleasing and without a weak link in sight uncapping bottles of wine. You make me feel like there is no other place I would rather be. No re-writes, no erotic changes. Afternoons at large, chorus of blind fish, golden lizards flashing on my feet, and your fine body tattooing my skin. No one really hears.

© Aron Gia - September 2, 2008


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles