¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!



Hayehudim Unplugged - Shelanu ♪


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





LYRICS

Hashanim she'avru lakchu li takoa'ch
Hine' ani kvar pochedet lachshov
Hayamim shelanu ein bam margo'a
Ulai Elohim menase' laazov
Veyesh sheroim et ze
Veyesh shenotim lachshov
Shehakol sagur ve'ein davar shekvar yaazor
Maaminim baze
Ad sheshokim bachol

Ve'im yesh sham el echad
Az ani lo yodaat lama
Baleilot ani levad
Lo shalachta li af echad
Sheyavo elai
Ki im yesh sham el echad
Az ani lo yodaat kama
Od leilot esbol levad
Lo shalachta li af echad
Af echad


The years that have passed dried my energy
Here I am.
Afraid even to thing
Our days, they have no serenity
Maybe god is tryng to leave
And there are the ones who see that
There are the ones who tend to think
That all is shut and there is nothing that could help us
Believe in it until they sink in the sand
And if there is a god I dont know why
In the nights I am alone
You haven't sent no one that will come to me
And if there is a god
Then I dont know how many night I will suffer alone
You haven't sent no one
No one


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles