¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!



Thanksgiving


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bedroom - photograph by Dan Da Lion
From time to time this feeling would be accelerated by certain events or unanticipated confluences. A spiritual intimacy is everywhere and kindred spirits ember in the broken fragments of the window side. They breathe a low sigh into the world repeating old time tunes. Perhaps, they will wilt under the footsteps of passersby, so then another familiar sound found its way into my ears, flat and distant, as gravity imposed its reliable silent. I scratched for better circles, for eyes of joy that reflect all insatiable crops for the void of reason. I did try to smile, but I could not. Far away in the distance, I could see thunderclouds begin to move

© Elías Lira - 23 Noviembre 2006


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles