¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lagoon Nebula - Photo by Michael Sherick
















On that night,
as I sat alone in the still
courtyard,
and gazed at the stars--
I resolved in my heart--
I almost took a vow--
to devote every evening
one moment,
a single tiny moment,
to this shining beauty.

On that night, when I sat alone
in the silent courtyard,
I discovered suddenly
that my house too was built on the shore,
that I live on the bank of the moon
and the constellations,
on the bank of sunrises and sunsets.

(From "On That Night" by Zelda)


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles