¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!



Led Zepellin: The Rain Song ♪


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This is the springtime of my loving-
The second season I am to know
You are the sunlight in my growing-
So little warmth Ive felt before.
It isnt hard to feel me glowing-
I watched the fire that grew so low.

It is the summer of my smiles-
Flee from me keepers of the gloom.
Speak to me only with your eyes
It is to you I give this tune.
Aint so hard to recognize-
These things are clear to all from
Time to time. ooooh...

Talk talk-
Ive felt the coldness of my winter
I never thought it would ever go
I cursed the gloom that set upon us...

But I know that I love you so
But I know that I love you so.

These are the seasons of emotion
And like the winds they rise and fall
This is the wonder of devotion-
I see the torch we all must hold.
This is the mystery of the quotient-
Upon us all a little rain
Must fall.
Just a little rain?


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles