¡Qué hermosa y qué encantadora eres, amor mío, con todos tus encantos!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



© Kensho by Erica Glasier





















What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why,
I have forgotten, and what arms have lain
Under my head till morning; but the rain
Is full of ghosts tonight, that tap and sigh
Upon the glass and listen for reply,
And in my heart there stirs a quiet pain
For unremembered lads that not again
Will turn to me at midnight with a cry.

Thus in winter stands the lonely tree,
Nor knows what birds have vanished one by one,
Yet knows its boughs more silent than before:
I cannot say what loves have come and gone,
I only know that summer sang in me
A little while, that in me sings no more.

[What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why (Sonnet XLIII) from Collected Poems by Edna St. Vincent Millay]


Carissima in Deliciis

  • O. Elias Lira
  • Perfil

Pluma y Tintero

Fichero

Amigos Invisibles